Paint the Town REaD (PTTR) is an early literacy collective impact strategy with the aim of encouraging all levels of the community to support the development of children’s early literacy skills from birth. Communities across Australia have found this the most exciting and innovative way to make these critical changes.
Become a Sponsor
We invite you to become a proud sponsor and be part of our 6th National Conference. This will give your organisation great exposure as the conference aims to bring together professionals from a wide range of disciplines supporting families with children 0-5years across the country. Our expected audience will include staff working in the following sectors:-
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Library Programs/Services
- Vulnerable Communities/Early Intervention & Prevention
- Aboriginal Communities
- Multicultural Communities
- Local Communities
To see the sponsorship packages available, click here.
- Music and singing in early literacy
- Engaging the whole community in early literacy
- Aboriginal and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) early literacy practices.
- Evaluation of early literacy initiatives
To become a sponsor or for more information, contact: Kate Arthur
Phone: 0452043182 Email: email@example.com