Together, let’s change the lives of children through literacy
When you support a child to learn, you open the doors of possibilities. And in the case of Paint the Town REaD, you’re setting the whole community up for success.
Instilling a love of learning and improved literacy.
A world where school becomes a positive experience for those who struggle.
Simply because they were exposed to singing, reading, rhyming before they started school.
All Paint the town REaD donations over $2 are tax deductible
Where does the money go?
- Just $20 supplies a community three new books.
- $50 provides an Annual Reading Day pack to a local community.
- $100 provides a mentoring session for a local co-ordinator
- $250 – supports a national teleconference for all PTTR coordinators
- $500 – provides a ½ day train the trainer session for parent educators.
- $1000 – provides a face to face support visit to a rural, remote or interstate community.