Paint the Town REaD (PTTR) uses an early literacy collective impact strategy with the aim of encouraging all levels of the community to support the development of children’s early literacy skills from birth. Communities across Australia have found this the most exciting and innovative way to make these critical changes.
We invite you to become an exhibitor and be part of our 6th National Conference. This will give your organisation great exposure, as the conference aims to bring together professionals from a wide range of disciplines supporting families with children 0–5 years across the country. Our expected audience will include staff working in the following sectors:-
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Library Programs/Services
- Vulnerable Communities/Early Intervention & Prevention
- Aboriginal Communities
- Multicultural Communities
- Local Communities
Benefits To You
- A forum for wide acknowledgement of your commitment to, and involvement in, the importance of children from birth to school age, their families and early literacy.
- Conferences and their associated exhibitions are an effective and direct means of presenting your organisation’s products and services to a receptive and highly targeted audience.
- Opportunity to raise brand awareness giving clients ‘hands on’ experience of your products in a relaxed environment outside of the normal pressures of the delegates’ workplaces.
- Opportunity for developing public relations and networks with major stakeholders in early literacy and community development.
- A non-intrusive and generous supportive gesture to children and early literacy.
If you wish to be considered for an exhibition stand at this Conference, please complete the Expression of interest form
2017 Conference - Exhibitors
Payments can be made by Cheque or Direct Deposit:
Paint the Town REaD 61 Byrne St LAPSTONE 2773
ANZ Bank BSB: 012-429 Acc No: 286867151 Account Name: ‘Paint the Town REaD’
You will be informed by email of the outcome of your Expression of Interest. If successful, all monies will need to be received by COB 13 April 2017.
To maximize exhibitor contact with delegates, stand-up morning and afternoon teas and buffet lunches will be served in the exhibition area.
We encourage successful exhibitors to consider innovative activities and incentives to draw delegates to their stand. Stands will be allocated to exhibitors in the order that booking forms and payments are received from successful exhibitors, with major sponsors receiving first priority of choice of stands.
Any enquiries Conference Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0487 887 008